A BPM based foundation provides for complete life cycle management of business processes, facilitates integration across technologies, and embeds efficiency among people, processes, and technologies. Business Process Management is an important software solution as it adds value to your company in terms of:
- Higher Productivity / Increased Revenue / Operational Excellence: BPM reduces the unit cost to execute a transaction by streamlining processes and allowing companies to better orchestrate resources, increasing productivity. Notifications naming responsible process users increase visibility and drive employee performance.
- Reduced Expenditures: BPM enables companies to be more efficient by identifying and eliminating waste and bottlenecks that don’t add value.
- Better Control: Process Automation standardizes working methods and provides audit trails that can improve managerial control.
- Higher Agility: BPM enables companies to dynamically involve appropriate resources, driving speed of execution, and enables them to respond to customer and market requirements faster than the competition.
- Higher Visibility: BPM enables companies to record, monitor and measure every activity within a business process. This drives accountability and transparency into the organization, highlighting improvement opportunities.
- Improved Customer Service: Improved consistency and control result in better customer service.
Some examples of where Process Automation is making a difference today are:
- Capital Expense Authorizations
- Patient Scheduling
- Warranty Processing
- Contract Management
- Tracking and Reporting
- Quality Control Disposition
- Employee On/Off Boarding
- Employee Self Service
- Manufacturing Processes
- Purchase Requisitions
- Government and Regulatory Compliance
- Accounts Payable Invoice
Let Corporate Business Systems show you how to implement into your business.