Summary: Assist with the setup and maintenance of service contracts and equipment orders, including billing, amendments, renewals and meter counts. Assists the Admin team with essential responsibilities as described below and as requested by the Administrative Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistent demonstration of CBS core beliefs and vision statement.
- Record and input meter readings into e-automate
- Update inventory on returned equipment not on a lease through e-Automate
- Remove any old machines off contract & request credit to their account if they’ve been billed past cancellation date
- Responsible for faxing, emailing & calling customers for their current meter readings
- Assist customers with their accounts on questions that they may have
- Audit automatic meter read implementation
- Provide copy usage history information for sales reps
- Coordinate and follow through with all departments within CBS and SumnerOne to ensure accuracy in all equipment billings (cash sales, leases, rentals, ITT’s) within required deadlines.
- Tactfully and professionally enforce billing standards
- Communicate effectively with sales representatives, managers, VP’s and Leasing Division regarding orders
- When possible, pull equipment orders into e-Automate from Compass
- Update various reports using Word and Excel with equipment order information for distribution to management and sales personnel to keep them informed of the status of the order.
- Research and resolve external customer inquiries in an accurate, timely and professional manner
- Back-up on phones, answering incoming calls professionally and accurately directing calls
- Light back-up for documenting Service & Supply calls
- Oversee postage meter and replenish postage
- Cross-train and back-up for Admin department
- Assist with record retention (filing, scanning, etc)
- Assist management with various special projects as needed
- Attend educational programming that is designed to increase knowledge pertinent to the organization’s goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability, speed, and accuracy to handle paperwork expeditiously
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor
- Service oriented towards customers and associates
- Detail oriented
- Logical and Analytical thinking
- Computer literate – Outlook, e-Automate, Excel & Word
- Proactive sense of urgency to take the initiative
* High School diploma or GED equivalent, required
* Knowledge of basic and advanced accounting principles preferred
* Associates or Bachelor’s degree, or degree from Vocational/Technical Institute, in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining a growing organization and work with some really great people, please submit your cover letter, resume and job application. No video resume. Must complete job application on our website www.corporatebusinesssystems.com
*Applicants must pass a background check and possess a clean driving record*
Submit your cover letter, resume and job application to our Administrative Manager, Elizabeth Nemeti at email@example.com OR print the application and fax it to 417.831.3183.