Provide IT customer support remotely and onsite as well as new network setups. This includes workstations, servers, routers, and switches.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day desktop support. Provide remote support.
- Support various Microsoft Office applications
- Manage and maintain various Dell servers and desktop, network devices, routers, scanners, NAS, Access Points, laptops.
- Have a working knowledge of network infrastructure, Sonicwall and Cisco firewalls, VPN.
- Responsible for daily data backup of servers, workstations, laptops.
- Demonstrate proficiency in network monitoring, maintain network diagram and documentation.
- Strong troubleshooting ability. Proficient in network troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving network problems.
- Perform technology research in the field of networking as required.
- Be available for after-hours work to provide support, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must have minimum High School Diploma
- Customer Service with excellent phone skills required.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills. Have passion for technology.
- One of the following-Cisco CCENT, CCNA, Comp TIA A+, Network +, Server + are highly desirable. Strong troubleshooting skills in Mac and Windows OS.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of managing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows server 2012, Windows 7 – 10, VM Ware
- Knowledge of Linux, Cisco and VOIP products, configuration and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Have a working knowledge of various backup technology and cloud based systems such as hosted/managed Exchange and cloud backup and sync.
- 3-5 years experience in the IT field
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Flexible hours, working early or late as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining a growing organization and work with some really great people, please submit your cover letter, resume and job application. No video resume. Must complete job application on our website www.corporatebusinesssystems.com
*Applicants must pass a background check and possess a clean driving record*
Submit your cover letter, resume and job application to our IT Service Supervisor, Kathy Drake at email@example.com OR print the application and fax it to 417.831.2789