SUMMARY: This is a high profile position with both internal and external customers experiencing the Office Administrator as the initial point of contact with the Company. It assists the Admin team with essential responsibilities as described below and as requested by the Administrative Manager, during the hours of 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Consistent demonstration of CBS core beliefs and vision statement.
• Operate multi-line switchboard
• Disseminate incoming calls to proper department, employee or voice mail
• Cordially meet and greet visitors as guests of the Company
• Maintain Corporate Business Systems – Joplin office appearance and order
• Manage and maintain supply inventory for Joplin office
• Separate and disburse incoming mail to proper individuals
• Prepare envelopes and supply orders for mailings and shipments
• Sign for and distribute incoming parcels
• Entering Service & Supply calls
• Delivering toner and/or supplies to customers as needed
• Assist Management with various special projects as needed
• Cross-train and back-up for Admin department
• Attend educational programming that is designed to increase knowledge pertinent to the organization’s goals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability, speed, and accuracy to handle paperwork expeditiously
• Demonstrates a professional demeanor
• Service oriented towards customers and associates
• Detail oriented
• Logical and Analytical thinking
• Computer literate – Outlook, e-Automate, Quicken, Excel, Word
• Proactive sense of urgency to take the initiative
• High School diploma or GED equivalent, required
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an application with our parent company, SumnerOne, at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SUM1009/JobBoard/7da55fe1-4db5-08cd-a343-b0a18c3aa1b9/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=996bcad5-5a2b-4fd7-bdd5-532e9d3ffbea. Please also email your resume to our Administrative Manager, Elizabeth Nemeti at firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 417.831.3183.