Summary: This is a high profile position with both internal and external customers experiencing the Receptionist as the initial point of contact with the Company. The position assists the Admin team with essential responsibilities as described below and as requested by the Administrative Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistent demonstration of CBS core beliefs and vision statement.
- Operate multi-line switchboard
- Disseminate incoming calls to proper department, employee or voice mail
- Cordially meet and greet visitors as guests of the Company
- Maintain Corporate Business Systems – Springfield office for appearance and order
- Separate and disburse incoming mail to proper individuals
- Prepare envelopes for mailings (Federal Express, Priority Mail, Express Mail, Air Borne Express)
- Sign for and distribute incoming parcels
- Light back-up for documenting Service & Supply calls
- Coordinates department programs, seminars, workshops, travel arrangements, special projects, and/or events
- Assist Management with various special projects as needed
- Cross-train and back-up for Admin department
- Attend educational programming that is designed to increase knowledge pertinent to the organization’s goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability, speed, and accuracy to handle paperwork expeditiously
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor
- Service oriented towards customers and associates
- Detail oriented
- Logical and Analytical thinking
- Computer literate – Outlook, e-Automate, Excel & Word
- Proactive sense of urgency to take the initiative
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, required
HOW TO APPLY
*Must submit your application and resume to be considered. No video resume.
Please download and complete application. You can save the file and email it to our Administrative Manager, Elizabeth Nemeti, at firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 417.831.2789.