Company Recycling Program
Corporate Business Systems not only encourages our customers to recycle, but our associates as well. We actively participate by providing a recycling program at our office.
Start recycling today, contact our recycling collector WCA for more information!
We support the environment by carrying green products. Learn how you can green your office by recycling toner cartridges responsibly.
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH USED TONER CARTRIDGES?
Simply recycle. They are eco-friendly plastics and can be recycled with your other plastic materials.
“Savin encourages employees, business partners and customer to be devoted stewards of the environment.”
“It is Kyocera’s responsibility as an international corporate citizen to care for the environment. We have therefore, focused on meeting or exceeding all the environmental regulations of the advanced nations of the world.”
- The plastic used in each printer cartridge takes more than 10 centuries (that’s 1000 years!) to decompose.
- More than 3 quarts of oil are used to produce each laser cartridge.2
- 25 million printer cartridges go to landfills each month.3
- Toner cartridge remanufacturing saves over 38,000 tons of plastic and metal from landfills.1
- Stacking 125 laser toner cartridges end-to-end equals the height of the Statue of Liberty.