POSITION PURPOSE & CONTRIBUTION SUMMARY
The Equipment Biller will report directly to the Administrative Manager and will be responsible for supporting Sales, Service and other Administrative Team Members by providing expedient and accurate processing of billing and inquiries to all internal and external customers.
Professional business office including PC, Laser Printer, Calculator, Phone, ample filing and storage space
– High School Diploma or equivalent – 2 or 4 year College Degree preferred in Business or Accounting
– At least 1 year experience in an office environment
– Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, Publisher & Outlook
– High level of organizational skills
Processing & Billing Equipment Orders
– Coordinate and follow through with all departments within Corporate Business Systems and SumnerOne to ensure accuracy in all equipment billings (cash sales, leases, rentals, ITT’s) within required deadlines.
– Tactfully and professionally enforce billing standards
– Communicate effectively with sales representatives, managers, VP’s and Leasing Division regarding orders
– Assist/train sales representatives as need in preparation of paperwork.
– Pull equipment orders into eAuto from Compass
– Enter proper part numbers and prices from equipment orders into eAuto
– Update various reports using Word and Excel with equipment order information for distribution to management and sales personnel to keep them informed of the status of the order.
– Run reports weekly and at the end of the month to balance equipment billings against equipment pending list to ensure all billings are processed properly. Balancing includes sales dollars billed.
– Set up new customers in eAuto and link to account in Compass
– Process UCC filings while billing orders.
– Update all equipment records for new installs with pertinent information and appropriate coding.
– After equipment has been billed in eAuto, upload equipment into Compass and populate necessary information into the equipment record
– Delete any equipment picked up from the customer that is noted on the sales order packing slip
– Check commission vouchers attached to sales orders for accuracy and enter information on Excel spreadsheets.
Process requests from customers to move equipment, including billing the customer, using price pages as a resource for the cost, and using a win/win/win philosophy when needing to negotiate a price that differs from the quoted pricing
– Complete Move Form and forward to the Warehouse and Dispatch to coordinate the move with the drivers and technicians (if one is required to do network installation)
– If an in-house move, complete Move Form and forward to Dispatch to coordinate the move with a technician
– Update information in eAuto for each move
– Update information in Compass for each move
– If customer is moving from one rep’s territory into another rep’s territory, notify the rep and managers affected.
– Bill customer for move
– Set up new customers in eAuto and Compass at the request of Dispatch and Supply Teams
– Update customer information changes in the eAuto and Compass databases
End of Period Reports
Run specific reports from eAuto at the beginning of each month to insure accuracy of information
– Open Order Report to make sure all billable orders were billed
– Deleted monthly Lease Registry to verify if a lease is paid off the customer owns the equipment that is noted in eAuto and Compass
– Daily – notified of lease returns, disposals and equipment pickup and remove equipment from Compass
Back-up receptionist on an as-needed basis
– Includes answering incoming calls professionally and directing them to proper individuals in a timely manner
– Greet visitors in a professional manner and notify the individual they are to see
– Research and resolve external customer inquiries in an accurate, timely and professional manner. Research and resolve internal inquiries by all members of the sales department, management and other internal personnel. This information will include all current and historical information on a customer including pay habits (A/R and Leasing) and credit worthiness.
– Must be able to plan, prioritize and follow through on various projects and requests from numerous individuals, as well as meet deadlines.
– Assist in planning and promoting company events
– Ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines
– Ability to communicate effectively either orally or written
– Typing skills of 50 wpm
– Moderate Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point and Outlook skills
– Ability to multi-task
– Team player
– History of Company including Vision, Mission and Values
– Previous billing experience
– Moderate business math
– Computer, copier, fax and laser printer
– Windows environment, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
– Have a positive-minded approach with a desire to learn and grow professionally
– Demonstrate honest and ethical business and personal values
– Accept responsibility of personal accountability
– Make decisions based on a “Win/Win/Win” philosophy
– Never compromise core values and demonstrate consistency
– Encourage participation and creativity throughout SumnerOne
– Reliable as in: being available for work as scheduled, arriving on time, completing all assigned work within the allotted time and complying with all Company Guidelines
– Preparedness: ready to work at start time; be organized, equipped and prepared for carrying out the duties of the day
– Willing to be coached and managed
– Willing to represent and deliver the SumnerOne Brand experience to customers, team members and the community with regard to professional appearance and grooming, customer service, communications, and all other forms of representation of the Company
– Willingness to work and desire to invest the work hours necessary to achieve the Strategic Goals and Objectives of the Company and the Administration Team
– Willing to participate in company sponsored functions and events
– Maintain an attitude that supports the Company’s, Department’s and Personal Vision and Mission
– Be positive, friendly and cooperative
– Be professional, dependable, organized, accurate, trustworthy, flexible, assertive and able to communicate well
– Maintain a good attendance record
– Plan next day’s activities at the end of each day
– Keep work area clean and free of clutter
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining a growing organization and work with some really great people, please submit your cover letter, resume and job application. No video resume. Must complete job application on our website http://sumnerone.com/about/careers/.
*Applicants must pass a background check and possess a clean driving record*
Submit your cover letter, resume and job application to our Administrative Manager, Elizabeth Nemeti at email@example.com and complete an online application at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SUM1009/JobBoard/7da55fe1-4db5-08cd-a343-b0a18c3aa1b9/Account/Register?redirectUrl=%2FSUM1009%2FJobBoard%2F7da55fe1-4db5-08cd-a343-b0a18c3aa1b9%2FOpportunityApply%3FopportunityId%3D996bcad5-5a2b-4fd7-bdd5-532e9d3ffbea&cancelUrl=%2FSUM1009%2FJobBoard%2F7da55fe1-4db5-08cd-a343-b0a18c3aa1b9%2FOpportunityDetail%3FopportunityId%3D996bcad5-5a2b-4fd7-bdd5-532e9d3ffbea