We support the environment by carrying green products. Learn how you can green your office by recycling toner cartridges responsibly.
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH USED TONER CARTRIDGES?
Simply recycle. They are eco-friendly plastics and can be recycled with your other plastic materials.
“Konica Minolta’s Clean Planet Program leads the industry in protecting the environment. Saving energy, managing resources and promoting policies that really make a difference — it’s all part of our commitment to preserve the planet for generations to come.”
“It is Kyocera’s responsibility as an international corporate citizen to care for the environment. We have therefore, focused on meeting or exceeding all the environmental regulations of the advanced nations of the world.”
- The plastic used in each printer cartridge takes more than 10 centuries (that’s 1000 years!) to decompose.
- More than 3 quarts of oil are used to produce each laser cartridge.2
- 25 million printer cartridges go to landfills each month.3
- Toner cartridge remanufacturing saves over 38,000 tons of plastic and metal from landfills.1
- Stacking 125 laser toner cartridges end-to-end equals the height of the Statue of Liberty.